cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXLCTxo85m1
Astronaut

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I go about finding out more information about the peeling problem?  My range has also started peeling and looks horrible.  I contacted Samsung and they are not willing to do anything about it which is super frustrating considering my range is only 14 months old.  Never again will I buy one of their appliances.

userxYCofYxxYw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

About two years ago I bought my Samsung kitchen appliances in a package (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave)  from the now defunct A H GREGG appliance store. The paint has begun to peel off of the regrigerator door. The microwave frequently shuts off when trying to reheat or defrost meals. Didn't expect this at all.  Very DISAPPOINTED with samsung products!!!

userzwT4J3hd8r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got mine in April!  It's peeling!  
NEVER had a range top do this....

usercs9ZaxGTsK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing has happened to my Gas Range (Model# NX58M6850SG/AA).  It is only 14 months old and the paint is chipping on multiple spots and it is definitely not from overuse.  I called Samsung and they indicated that it is cosmetic and will not cover.  I explained that even though it is on the fascade of the appliance, it is still a design flaw.   The rep indicated that there was nothing I could do.   Sadly,  I will not be buying another Samsung appliance again.  

uservQmIC6dTYl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure how to post my problems. So - I am replying to you. 

Same problem with paint peeling near the range handle. Also getting loud clicking noises when using the oven. 

Samsung arranged for a service call but the service center told me there was nothing they could do and to save the cost ($80) od sending someone out. 

Will gladly join any lawsuit. 

Thanks 

userJGg7Y9v5J8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. 2017 and peeling black stainless in months

how do I join the lawsuit?

userLk5SYQW2ez
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just had another fire last night : (

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userQKEVMLoZtJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We bought both the microwave and the stove! Handel broke off and the dials keep breaking! It is ridiculous! 

userMJfaKTlKD0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would love to join u <Hidden>