cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGec5A215nJ
Asteroid

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi have replied via email and attached photos three weeks ago with conversation # 2725023 in the subject line. I have yet to hear anything. I will email the photos once again. 

user7aS2SEnIUb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue, how do you join the lawsuit? 

userDbHVGTaFsr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would also like to know!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased 4 Samsung Black Stainless appliances. On Feb. 6, 2019 I called Samsung regarding the paint peeling on the new electric range I purchased in May 2017. Sheemera asked me if I wanted to know why it’s peeling. I responded “No, I just want it fixed.” She explained to me that it is a cosmetic issue and since my 1 year warranty is up, that I would have to pay for the repairs. I explained to her that I purchased the extended warranty and she referred back to it being a cosmetic issue. I told her that I had selected to take the survey following the phone call and she said go ahead and hung up on me. There was no follow-up survey. I called back and the person who answered my call kept saying “Hello, hello, hello”, as if she could not hear me. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since I didn’t have a good experience with Samsung Customer Service, I decided to contact the office of the CEO. Though my experience was more pleasant, the result was the same. I shared with the person representing the office of the CEO that customer service had asked if I was interested in knowing why the paint was peeling on my range and though I had told her no, I suspect that they shouldn’t paint over stainless steel. Now I wonder when my other 3 matching appliances will do the same. Such a shame after having spent $5,000. Guess I should have stayed with Maytag.

userlhrNJSANlJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would also like to join with you I purchased a stove last year and noticed today it’s peeling all over the top of it

userslhLCxd2mC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think Maytag is owned by Whirlpool now and Whirlpool may be owned by someone else... not sure, but I bought a Kitchenaid dual fuel stove (gas burners, gas broiler, electric oven) that I am thrilled with. It even has a burner top that turns over to hold a wok. It was around $600... a black slide in. As I said, I couldn't be happier with it. It self-cleans well and none of the paint is peeling. Samsung should hang their head in shame for putting out such shoddy products. My dishwasher is a Kenwood, made by Whirlpool. I bought it used 7 years ago and it still does a terrific job on dirty dishes.

Highlighted
user1aic100idT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did u ever get a solution to this? Mine is doing the same thing it’s actually embarrassing

D812034C-4BA1-408C-A4E1-D301D6673E08.jpeg

E29B73A0-66B7-4402-9BE8-2447318E1984.jpeg

9444BA13-0A7F-44C2-AB49-904863150C37.jpeg

buyers_remorse
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to join in the class action lawsuit as well. I bought a three-door refrigerator and dishwasher in March 2016. The dishwasher is okay so far, but I hardly use it. However, the refrigerator started peeling near all of the handles within a year and is getting worse. It's infuriating and I am telling everyone I know to avoid Samsung like the plague.

userqlSu9s49Vy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just had Samsung tech come out to my house. Y range is not heating properly and my range is peeling. He called Samsung in front of me and they told him it's not covered cuz its cosmetic ..I even showed him the blogs on Samsung ranges and appliances. He didn't believe that Samsung is denying to fix it.

I'm so upset