cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzzqbP8jhC8
Asteroid

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any idea where to join this suit? Any luck? 

userzzqbP8jhC8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm in the same boat. They wanted to charge me to have service tech come out and say it's a cosmetic issue. This is just crazy. So upset with the lack of support
userzgdm1NER6A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have had same problem with finish of "black stainless steel" 4-door refrigerator.  Let us know how to join in seeking redress.

user08MRc4EDqe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would love information on this suit. I spent the last almost hour on a chat with a rep and once pictures we’re sent the rep disappeared from the chat. My oven is peeling, has black paint bubbly and chipping in between the glass after running the steam clean cycle. Talk about defective

userDNXMDcgWmi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes,  I to have a Samsung gas stove. Every time I turn on the oven I am terrified that is going to explode. I don’t have the money to purchase a new one. The gas company came out and said they don’t know what the problem is. But when the oven does ignite it makes a loud noise like a small explosion. If I’m standing in front of the stove I can see there  is blue and red light coming from the oven when it does it and I like it it exploded. No one seems to be able to fix it. I don’t know who to call or what to do at this point. So as of now I cannot use my oven at all .When I called Lowes to report it. They said they don’t have anyone they can come to my area to repair it. So I’m stuck with an $1100 stove that I can only use the top eyes  on it. I cannot use the oven at all.  Please help.

user1g1u7fGQwM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had the same problem it's a faulty valve mine was shutting flames out the bottom about 8ft out
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1g1u7fGQwM Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

userNXwGciM6zM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is the link to join this lawsuit?

usermgCRbBhNK6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ticket 4149705483 shows my $3000 refridge black stainless finish peeling off.  I was given a one time accomodation to replace the door but SAMSUNG has now recinded that.

userslhLCxd2mC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung refrigerator ( RF217ACBP/XAA-00 ) handles started peeling paint after 3 or 4 years... they are a mess...  They cost nearly $100 each to replace... I finally reconciled myself to that, but weirdly the cross-references show the wrong part number so I ordered DA97-11103C. It is too long (31"). My current handles are 28" long. I guess Samsung just figures their customers will just throw stuff out after it falls apart no matter what they pay for their products. I bought a blue ray DVD player a while back and it never worked. The microwave I bought had a misaligned bolt so it couldn't be installed correctly. Samsung's answer? cut the cord off and send it to the dump! I will never buy a Samsun anything again.