cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userofp5uHCT2E
Astronaut

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I join this lawsuit??? I bough all my kitchen appliances with this Black finish e its already peeling in less then a year as well. Called Samsung they dont cover! I'm going to look for a lawerer and also to Social Media! You pay a LOT of money for this NEW Black Finish to be peeling in less then a year and Samsung will do nothing???? NO WAY!

userbIsQEjM2UV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought an electric samsung oven from Sears 2 years ago. It has been nothing but trouble! The other day I was preheating on convection bake when I loud boom came from the oven! The broiler was on fire and the oven was fried!!! If this had been a gas range then I guess I wouldn't be here to write the review, Before this incident I had temperature problems . The oven was always off by 20-25 degrees. The model number is NE595ROAB5R.

If you have a Samsung electric oven ( mine was convection) and the temperature is not functioning properly, I would TRASH it before it blows up like mine did!  I will never purchase another Samsung product because they only make JUNK!  If you decide to continue to use your oven then don't leave the kitchen because you may have a FIRE!!!  Make sure you have a fire extinguisher because you will eventually need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@userofp5uHCT2E wrote:

How can I join this lawsuit??? I bough all my kitchen appliances with this Black finish e its already peeling in less then a year as well. Called Samsung they dont cover! I'm going to look for a lawerer and also to Social Media! You pay a LOT of money for this NEW Black Finish to be peeling in less then a year and Samsung will do nothing???? NO WAY!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userGec5A215nJ I haven't gotten anything as of yet, mind if I send you an email to the address you provided us privately?

userbIsQEjM2UV I would be happy to look into this for you, mind sending me a private message here with the model code and serial number of the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGec5A215nJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, please email me. I would appreciate that. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGec5A215nJ   We have received an email from you today. We will respond to your case there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jonesch7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My less than one year old Gas range's finish I'd flaking off near the handle connections. I am very unhappy!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jonesch7 I can understand your frustrations and would be happy to look into this for you. Can you provide the full model and serial number via private message?

userL1307J5C2r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is there really a class action lawsuit because I I would like to know more about this I really think that people need to know what's going on they need to recall these dogs the government needs to be involved someone needs to do something. Had I not been sitting a few feet from my stove my house would have burned I can't stress that enough my house would have burned I can't get over that feeling had I been in my guard and my neighbor said to me everything happens for a reason thank goodness it's still cold outside and I didn't put something in the oven and go work in my garden my house would have burned and my neighbors on both sides

buyers_remorse
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have yet to hear from a Samsung moderator regarding my post from two weeks ago. Also, any updates on the class action lawsuit? I am eager to join.
userL1307J5C2r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a black Samsung glass top stove from the military exchange.I put something in the oven on Wednesday to cook went sat down with my two-year-old grandson when I heard a piercing alarm. Ran to the kitchen to find it filled with black smoke. I pull the stove from against the wall and flames were coming out of the vents in the back. I blasted it with my extinguisher several times the fire kept flashing back. finally I scramble to pull the plug out of the wall lasted the fire one more time pick my grandson up and ran outside. I'm a military veteran I've been trained to fight fires but this was the single most terrifying moment in my life. I didn't do what I was supposed to do initially which was take my grandson and run out of the house because I knew my house would burn and so would my neighbors on both sides because we live in very close proximity. I called Samsung I told him what happened I told him I went online and I saw the other people were having these problems I told you I did not want the Samsung stove I spoke to two different people I thought they heard me I thought they understood and I thought they we're going to give me my money back . well they said they were going to send somebody out, and they dead this happens on Wednesday someone just came today Saturday to look at the stove and what they found was the relay switch in back stayed open when it was supposed to close it got stuck open got too hot and caught on fire. This is what really bothers me he told me I had three choices they could fix the relay switch which doesn't make sense to me because the back of the stove is filled with nothing but chemicals from the fire extinguisher why would I want that in my house. second option is to get a new Samsung stove I told him why would I want another Samsung stove they're catching on fire why would I want that in my house. third option is they would give me a voucher to buy a Samsung stove once again why would I want a Samsung stove in my house to burn it down. I just want my money back. Samsung knows this is a problem they shouldn't be putting me through this. this is not my fault the stove was two-years-old it really wasn't that old this should not have happened.  I don't want anything Samsung in my house I don't want to die because they don't care. I'm going to complain to consumer-protection I'm going to complain to the attorney general here in Connecticut cuz we have way too many fires here in Connecticut and I'm going to make a case about this cause people need to know what's going on I've already spoken to the military exchange, told them they need to look at the research they need to pull these stoves, if they don't we're going to have an issue I'm going to keep calling on I'm going to keep pushing I'm going to go to the top until they're pull them off the shelves. they can't say I didn't warn them they're selling uspoor veterans stoves that are defective is not fair now I'm out of my pocket for $700.