cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9cOt3CK6ey
Constellation

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am interested also.  Have my range and refrigerator peeling and my appliances are little over a year old.Samsung Range Peeling.jpeg

useroDg1ZKpccm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still suing for this? Samsung service is no help, they want me to pay hundreds for a new panel. What’s the sense? It will just peel again.

usernnUaBOh9Z6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Has this ever been resolved? My stove is peeling and neither Lowes or Samsung will help. I am willing to also join this lawsuit.
userrAvwS32LCB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, like to know more about class action law suit. My less that 6 month old black stainless steel stove is chipping paint on top and looks terrible.

Add me to list, this is crazy. 

userW0T0PRo59e
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too for a lawsuit!  Black stainless range finish started bubbling and peeling by handle, and it is less than a year old.  Ridiculous that they still consider this as cosmetic and not a defect on their part, especially since it has been cared for only as directed and most of these complaints are on appliances a year or less old!  Now I  am worried my microwave will do the same thing! Glad my frig is a different brand.   Only way to get them to listen and do something is to hit them in their pocketbook as they have done to us!!

userpRydaemdUF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our appliances are 2 years old. We purchased a 4 peice set, fridge, microwave, oven/range and dishwasher that all matched.  Range is glass topped, electric, stainless steel, Fridge is 4 door flex Zone.....Our range's flex burner does ok on the smallest size. Medium & Large burners quickly overheat and we have had more & more meals dumped into the trash because of it. The oven has never been accurate or consistent. The icemaker is so crappy, that they have known of issues since 2010, and issued "service bulletins" in 2013 & 15 about jerry-rigging repairs on them, and they continued selling the same crappy stuff through 2017 at least!

Our fridge has been deemed by Samsung as unrepairable and they offered a refund....but only to cover the cost of the fridge....not the customization that would be necessary to have our kitchen remain "matching"

Our dishwasher has had to have major repairs also, and still doesn't clean very well. 

Knock on wood, I think the microwave is ok, although I really dislike the way the turntable and the mechanism to spin it do not fit securely.

We are looking into entering the refigerator's class-action lawsuit, and would love to know more about the oven-range 

userrAvwS32LCB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please someone with info provide it to everyone. How can a big name company make such junk and dont care about it's customers?? We spend good money on their product and expect it to look good and last but it doesnt. Maybe we need to get the news media involve?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, I know there are still frustrations with this, but at this time all available resolutions/solutions have been provided in this thread. I also understand that some of you disagree with that statement, however, from the comments and posts that have happened since the solution was posted there is no longer a technical progression of the thread. Due to this, the admins and moderators have made the final decision to close the thread and stop further comments.  

Please understand that the continuous posting regarding this thread further will be considered spam and removed by the moderators as outlined in our terms of service. For reference, the terms of service will be posted below. Thank you all for being a part of our community.  

Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091