Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user67Z7DpeRS9
Constellation

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJam wrote:

We would be happy to look into this for you. Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number of the range as well as pictures of the chipping?  

This is my oven handle, and it is peeling my oven knobs have also broken off  it is only 3 years old yhisbis crazy.  My refrigerator has been fixed once for the ice maker not working and the same issue again.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

userIhSX8tLxk5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My gas range is peeling also. They are no help. Only a year old. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIirXwD6lbk, send us a private message with that information as well.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userd3biOoMSGx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I join lawsuit? Oven <2 years old and black stainless finish coming off in area where there is no wear and tear. Run around with Samsung about it being “cosmetic”. Really? Paid money for defective materials that Samsung not standing behind? Consumer fraud!
userIirXwD6lbk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’d like to know about this too, literally 1week after our warranty expired our touch pad started to malfunction. We can only use two buttons preymuch rendering our range useless. We can’t find replacement parts anywhere! 

userx76gkOGahF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so disaatisfied with my products, fridge and stove are peeling, knobs broke off the oven int he first week, it is all junk!

userNt4JaWjE8s
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My control panel is only partially working, just out of warranty, no parts available, numerous calls to Samsung no help.  

userP3l4oTSVVK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I join this lawsuit.  Mine is peeling after only 18 months.  Please let me know

userHacIPQpw3R
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I join?
userHacIPQpw3R
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how we join the lawsuit? I have asked for info several times but never got an answer. Thanks