Original topic:

Plug for stove

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 09:34 AM)
WitchyWoman
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ordered new stove nothing in my order information said anything about only getting a plug when you have it installed.... I didn't need it installed but paid for haul away and the delivery guys took my other plug with the stove and wouldn't come back and Samsung rep told me if I purchased installation they would have given me a plug with install... so I paid 1015.00 and now have to put out more money because you could warn someone the new stove doesn't have a plug so I could have made sure the old one was left.. did have this problem with my dryer but if this is the customer service I'm gonna receive I'm not buying another Samsung product 

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@WitchyWoman it is aggravating, but it is because there are several different physical configurations for the 220V outlet. At installation they bring some of the common ones and use the appropriate one for the situation. 

Be aware that if you buy an electric clothes dryer you will face the same situation. 

WitchyWoman
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I replaced that first and the delivery person then did not take the plug... this one did which is why I was surprised.. I wouldn't have been so upset if the plug did not fit but they took it before I had the new one out of the box and wouldn't bring it back
0 Likes