cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Policy for delivering a refrigerator to a disabled person living on the 4 th floor

I have been dealing with Samsung for over 2 months now. They was supposed to repair my ice maker . The repair man sent to my home made the condition worse.  He then deemed the refrigerator unrepairable. After over a month with case management we came to a agreement. I received a 50% discount on a new refrigerator. I purchased one on the Samsung website. Delivery was for the 18 of October. The 18 came and I took off from work to receive it. I was called a hour before it was supposed to be delivered. I was told the truck broke down. I then make another appointment for delivery on the 20 of October. The delivery men come to my building only to tell me they won't be able to deliver the refrigerator because they can only go up to the third floor. I  told them fine leave it on the third floor and I will get It up to my premise. They refused.  So I don't know what is next. I called customer service and was put on hold with case management for almost 2 hours. Then they hung up on me. So I'm reaching out to you for help. Sincerely John Santos.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Policy for delivering a refrigerator to a disabled person living on the 4 th floor

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send your email address to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.