Original topic:

Poor customer service

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Jebbi
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is any way to submit a complaint about a particular worker? Today I received service to install a new refrigerator. 

I was asleep at the time that they came, so my sister was talking to them before waking me up. She was asking me for help about pulling out the fridge ourselves as the worker constantly complained about how it won't come out. We both managed to pull it out with not that much effort, but my sister told me that he was telling us to reschedule. 

Throughout the whole service, he was very huffy about everything and was getting irritated with his coworker. The coworker's name is Gabe, I believe, while the other was Daniel. I felt terrible for this poor guy, he seemed nice and was cooperating, but if he did one thing slightly wrong, Daniel was already so mad. 

Once being told about how he was complaining about the whole service, it left such a sour taste in my mouth, and he never redeemed himself. He made things worse by telling me that we were making him work so hard. I was left confused by his comfort of complaining openly to us and telling us that we made him work so hard on this day. He said we should give some tip, and then was telling me that his coworker was terrible. 

I told him, no he was fine, he's not doing anything wrong. The guy looked at me in such a weird way and said he was new, and that I should try working with him. I said sure, and he laughed. What a sick individual. He told us that he was going above and beyond for his service, which I found so shocking.

He couldn't get the power to work properly for the fridge and told us to call the electric company and left. So we are currently left without a working fridge and needing to clean up the mess they have left behind. 

We may need to deal with fixing the fridge ourselves, but I wish something can be done to Daniel because this seems wholly unacceptable and unprofessional. I can't believe he is trying to seem so high and mighty and yet treat everyone so poorly. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm so sorry to hear about this experience, definitely sounds frustrating, to say the least! Can you send us a private message, we'd like to obtain some additional information from you and try to figure out how to get this feedback where it should go to make sure it's forwarded properly. ^Justin 

View solution in context

Jebbi
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm not sure if it helps but I've sent a message through support on Facebook and was given the phone number  1-855-726-8721 for repairs! In terms of the complaint, I'm not sure if it's going to reach anyone, however! 

0 Likes