Original topic:

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 4:40 PM)
useru6vXp3i01G
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Anyone else having issues with samsung not helping in a timely manner. Christmas eve my refrigerator stopped cooling. January 9th repair technician confirmed needed new compressor. January 11th updated Samsung on technicians finding and got a work ticket. January 16th Samsung calls me to tell me the technician that looked at it declined to repair it. They advised me to find someone else to fix it. I advised them there is no else within 150 miles that wants to work on Samsung and they need to find someone to fix it. Now I am waiting for them to call back tomorrow will be day 6 of waiting after I had it escalated. 4 weeks of living out of cooler and counting 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Lindzizcool
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
the customer service evidently doesn't understand plain English.. I highly thinking about about switching to I PHONE
0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes