Original topic:

Poor level of customer service

(Topic created: 06-14-2022 05:37 AM)
user0VoEN96IVw
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,

I Bought a refrigerator model Samsung . After 4 months he was turning off by itself, so we had to reset each time in order to work again. When I called  the store to inform them that the refrigerator is not new and I paid for a new one, They told me that I have a warranty and should call the customer service Samsung. We contact them,  when the first technician came he told us, that everything is fine with the fridge but we have a problem with the electricity therefore the fridge is off this technician didn’t open the refrigerator at all he just decided that the problem is on our side.

We paid an electrician $325 based on his recommendation and then we realized that the fridge couldn’t power on, so we called them back, when the 2nd technician came he finally checked the fridge and told us that two parts were damaged the mother board and the panel. The fridge started to work after eight months of back and forth. We send them a list of ruined food for $110 too. Samsung informed us that they will refund us the total amount of $435 due to their negligence on their side.

After few weeks I still didn't get the check. Called then and they decided not to refund me when I asked to speak with a manager, they hold me online for more than five hours, hanging up on me each time. I am so sorry, but I paid for a new item, and I have got a refurbished item that was damaged already at the time of delivery.

The customer service are in a poor level of humanity and lie to you in your face.

I will not give up on it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience. I can definitely understand how frustrating that would be. If you'd like to send a private message to one of the moderators here, we'd be happy to look over your case and provide any information or updates that are available. You can message us by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include the full model and serial number for your refrigerator, as well as any ticket numbers you've received, in your message to help us locate your information quicker. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to resolve this. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience. I can definitely understand how frustrating that would be. If you'd like to send a private message to one of the moderators here, we'd be happy to look over your case and provide any information or updates that are available. You can message us by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include the full model and serial number for your refrigerator, as well as any ticket numbers you've received, in your message to help us locate your information quicker. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to resolve this.