Original topic:

Pop up Culinary Inspirations

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 11:31 AM)
userJyblR0D4ia
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I am still struggling with this Culinary Inspirations popup as it displays every time I open my Samsung refrigerator SINCE THE UPGRADE !  When I try to poke around, it says no apps installed.  Under Settings, Notifications is set to off?  Between this pesky pop up AND the ice maker constantly icing up, I am ready to toss this $3500 albatross (should have believed the reviews!)  ANY HELP APPRECIATED

3 Replies
usermmg1oOxwL6
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My ice maker is ok but their culinary inspirations going off every time it detect motion in the room is making me want to force a return of the stupid thing,i had them disabled and now it updated and cant be turned off and pays a piano key sound at like 60 decibels every third or 4th time someones walks past it regardless of the time of day, 2am walking to the fridge quietly to get some water and bling sound echos through the house waking everyone in it,its pissing off the whole household not one of us will ever buy a samsung product again after this,switching to LG and Apple for all of our devices from now on. 

0 Likes
zimbrich
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with Culinary Inspirations popup! Ever since the upgrade, it's like water torture! Does Samsung ever address these posts or is the "Community" just a place to?

0 Likes
userAzObFVq0ZG
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This was making me crazy too! I felt exactly like all of you said in your posts. I think I may have found the solution by accident while looking for something else. On the list of apps, click on the Daily Tips app. While in that app, there will be a Settings icon, mine was on the middle right side, click on it. There you can disable the daily tips. I just did mine an hour ago and so far so good so I'm very hopeful!! Good luck 🙂