cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

PowerBot SR2AM70 series not returning to base or completing cleaning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my PowerBot has never completed a clean and does not return to base.  I find it in different spots every morning.  It is set ti aut run at 5:30.  I finally got the app working and the history shows the scheduled cleaning started at 5:29 and completed at 6:08.  No map is available.  Can someone help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: PowerBot SR2AM70 series not returning to base or completing cleaning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will only be able to see the map once the robot finishes the full cleaning cycle. Have you tried to power cycle the power bot by flipping the red switch on the bottom? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will only be able to see the map once the robot finishes the full cleaning cycle. Have you tried to power cycle the power bot by flipping the red switch on the bottom? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That worked for now!  Thanks!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So... this solution works for a day or teo and then continues to occur.  Even if I power cycle every night.  DOes not always return to base.  Happens near the end of the cleaning cycle.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So... this solution works for a day or teo and then continues to occur.  Even if I power cycle every night.  DOes not always return to base.  Happens near the end of the cleaning cycle.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked the six steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110503/

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.  I have watched the vaccuum.  It is not blocked or any of the items listed.  It appears to be working just fine and then just runs out of battery life without returning to the charging station.  While on the charger, it shows full within a reasonable period of time.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming. Will you please send a private message with the serial number so I may look into this further? http://bit.ly/2XERsky