Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Carol Toledo
Constellation

Powerbot 9350 dock station not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Couple of days ago I noticed that my powerbot was no longer charging. It was working just fine and charging but then sudenlly it started to not charge anymore. The vacuum itself works pretty fine but the it's out of battery and as my dock station is no longer charging, I'm unable to recharge and use my powerbot.

I have tried to disconnect the cable from the dock station and nothing, same thing but then looking closer to the dock station to try to see if it was any kind of bad contact between the cable and the dock station I notice a smell of something burned. When I put my noise in the place where we plug the cable, the burn smell is kind of strong which makes me think that there was some kind of circuit issue that caused my dock station to no longer work.

My problem is that I leave in Brazil and there is current no support for the powerbot here (as far as I know) and I'll be in the USA only in April. Is there any way I can manually charge my powerbot without using the dock station? Or is there any international support to the powerbot vacuum for people that leaves outside US / Canada?

Appreaciate any assistance on my issue. Thanks !

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot 9350 dock station not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regretfully if the unit was purchased in the US then it can only be serviced in the US. US devices hold no international warranties. It is also true that you cannot charge without using the docking station. If the steps in this article do not work, then a service repair would be the only option to getting your unit back up and running. I truly apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot 9350 dock station not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regretfully if the unit was purchased in the US then it can only be serviced in the US. US devices hold no international warranties. It is also true that you cannot charge without using the docking station. If the steps in this article do not work, then a service repair would be the only option to getting your unit back up and running. I truly apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.