Original topic:

How to add more than 1 profile to my family hub fridge?

(Topic created: 04-07-2020 03:42 PM)
Quilo
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just got the Family Hub & the manual doesn't tell you how to change profiles. I've been trying all day. (Watch it be so simple) Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Family Hub profile setup on the refrigerator

For the Family Hub app to work, you need to be signed into the same Samsung account on the Family Hub and on the phone. If you haven't already, you can add your Samsung account to a user profile on the fridge.

Add to an existing profile

To add your Samsung account to an existing user profile, navigate to Settings, and then tap Profile. Select your profile, and then tap Account Information. Tap Connect Samsung Account and review the on-screen instructions.

Create a new profile

To create a new Family Hub profile, navigate to Settings on the fridge. Tap Profile and then tap Add to create a profile. Enter a profile name and then choose your desired avatar and color. Next, tap Connect to add a Samsung account to the profile. Enter your login information, and then tap Sign in. You'll be brought back to the previous screen. Tap Done to create your profile.

That's all you need to do on the refrigerator. See the next section to learn what to do on the phone.

Note: Up to 6 separate user accounts can be added to the same Family Hub refrigerator.

I have inserted some helpful links about setting up your Family Hub and adding members to the profile 🙂

Setting up the Family Hub Fridge: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077919/

Add a family Member Profile - Family Hub Tips: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/tip/TIP00079219/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes