Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF217ABPN refrigerator water leaking in drawer

I have replaced the metal defrost finger  in the back of cabinet with the longer finger, but I'm still having water running down the back wall into and under the drawer.  It is freezing under the drawer.  What do I do next??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF217ABPN refrigerator water leaking in drawer

The next step would be service depending on the warranty of the unit you do have a couple of options.

If the unit is in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get that set up for you.


Or if your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.