cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1U0WHuTSjJ
Constellation

RF23R6201SR freezer not working

I got this refrigerator on 8/9/19. Pretty much since day one I'm having an issue with the freezer. Unless it's set to Power-Freeze, nothing gets frozen, no matter what the thermostat reads. I'm having to set it to -8 and power freeze about once a week, since it resets to 0 degrees after a few days. I've followed the troubleshooting instrcutions in the manual but the problem persists.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF23R6201SR freezer not working

May I ask who installed the unit and have you checked if the unit is leveled properly? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1U0WHuTSjJ
Constellation

The delivery men installed the unit and it is leveld properly - I checked it with my level.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

To check if the unit is leveled properly, you would have to look underneath the fridge. Let me know if the leveling wheels are touching the ground. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1U0WHuTSjJ
Constellation

Yes, the leveling wheels are touching the ground. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The fridge leveling wheels should be off the ground. The fridge should be slightly raised in the front so the refrigerator is stable. You can level the unit by looking in the link below. You can also reach out to your retailer to see if they are able to assist. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062321/

user1U0WHuTSjJ
Constellation

I've adjusted the level and will see if it helps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Sounds good. Please keep us posted.