cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

RF25HMEDBSR/AA I’ll NEVER buy another product if you don’t fix this!

I have a RF25HMEDBSR/AA fridge from Samsung and I have many issues.

-The back panel inside the fridge gets frozen to the point where you can hear the fan freeze up and make noise. When the back panel freezes then there's too much ice which prevents cold air from blowing in the fridge. When this happens the fridge becomes warm and my food spoils! I've lost so much food due to this fridge. If meat and my mother's insulin is not refrigerated correctly it can be dangerous and fatal! 

-The ice maker always freezes up and get stuck and makes a lot of noise to the point where I have to turn it off. Even when ice maker is off the fridge makes loud popping noises throughout the night.

My friend has the exact same fridge and the same issues and I'm amazed how many people have the same issue on this forum! How can you do this to your customers knowing this is a common issue? We called for service and they wanted $329 to fix which is ridiculous! My mother is diabetic and this fridge can ruin her medicine! Please fix this NOT at my cost!  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: RF25HMEDBSR/AA I’ll NEVER buy another product if you don’t fix this!

Ditto for me. What won't SAmsung take reposnibility and get a fixed or send out a

refund?

Constellation

Re: RF25HMEDBSR/AA I’ll NEVER buy another product if you don’t fix this!

SAME ISSUES - THIS MORNING MINE STARTED WITH THE LOUD BUZZING SO I'M ASSUMING NOW THAT MY ICEMAKER STAYS FROZEN UP CONTINUOUSLY I AM ABOUT TO START HAVING THE TROUBLE INSIDE THE REFRIGERATOR WITH EVERYTHING THAWING.  WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR THE FAN (LOUD NOISE) STOPS - WHEN YOU SHUT THE DOOR BACK WITHIN SECONDS THE LOUD BUZZING OUTSIDE THE REFRIGERATOR STARTS BACK  UP.  I HATE THIS REFRIGERATOR AND AS WE ALL KNOW WE PAID BIG $$ FOR IT.