Ic Maker, located in refrigerator section (not in freezer), quit working.
* Out of warranty. Samsung previously replaced compressor twice after unit was out of warranty.
* Water filter showed that it needed replacement. Several days passed before I received one and replaced it.
* Water pressure is within specs
* Ice Maker indicator is "On"
* Pressed reset button. No sound when pressed
* Set freezer temperature to lowest setting overnight. Temperature is -8 F
* Set refrigerator temperature to lower. Temperature is 44 F
I'd appreciate any solutions or advice of actions to take.
The next step would be to proceed with service. I would be happy to set that up for you. Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.