JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RF263BEAESG/AA ICE DISPENSER FLAP KEEPS CYCLING

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 05:56 PM)
userZGk3hZnZXh
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We purchased a newly built home with a new Samsung French door refrigerator Model # RF263BEAESG/AA in February 2020. Last week the ice dispenser flap on our Refrigerator started to cycle (open and closing) by itself and it will not stop. I did some investigation and found that this is a common problem with many Samsung Refrigerators. Can anyone help with this resolution? After reading many threads on this website, it seems the only fix is to get a technician to replace the entire door. Is this in fact true? We were thinking of purchasing other appliances by Samsung, but this issue has my wife and I second guessing that decision.

Can someone please help with this problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I would recommend for you to unplug the refrigerator and leave it unplugged for 1 minute. Then plug it back in and try again. If the issue continues you can use this link Ice Maker Service to find a service center in your area. or private message me PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I would recommend for you to unplug the refrigerator and leave it unplugged for 1 minute. Then plug it back in and try again. If the issue continues you can use this link Ice Maker Service to find a service center in your area. or private message me PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes