cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNKtLRPXzEI
Constellation

RF265BEAESR fridge can’t forget my Bluetooth earpiece

W/o thinking much about it, I connected my Bluetooth earpiece (ufo) to the fridge thinking maybe I could stream Pandora to the earpiece so as not to bother my family with my tunes.  They make contact, and the fridge makes a ufo entry in the list of Bluetooth devices, but it says there was a connection error & I can't stream to the ufo. Furthermore, when I use my ufo with my iPhone, the fridge also plays what I hear through the ufo. I can unpair the ufo, but I can't make the fridge ignore it, so every time I turn on the ufo, it reconnects to my iPhone and also to the fridge, so I have to manually unpair from the fridge each time. There doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the pre-connection regime where the fridge ignores the ufo. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF265BEAESR fridge can’t forget my Bluetooth earpiece

On the Family Hub, go to Settings>Connections>Bluetooth. On the Bluetooth screen, select the settings gear next to you paired device. Select Unpair from this screen to remove the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNKtLRPXzEI
Constellation

Hi Lou,
     Yes, obviously I can do that each and every time I turn my Bluetooth earpiece on, but it is tedious and time-consuming. I was hoping for a solution that would make the fridge completely forget about the earpiece and not accept its pairing requests.
    Before I foolishly asked the fridge to pair with it, the fridge happily ignored its pairing requests. Now it seems there's no way to go back to that scenario.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the Bluetooth on the Family Hub for any other connections? If you turn off the Bluetooth function, do you see a notification on the screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.