cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

RF267AERS - No water from dispenser

Samsung RF267 AERS fridge. Went on vacation and turned off house water. Turned on water when I returned and fridge water dispenser does not work. Supply line providing water.  Ice make seems fine.  Replaced filter and filter appears to fill with water. Suggestions on what may be problem?? Water valve?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF267AERS - No water from dispenser

Try giving this link a shot and seeing if it corrects the issue

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001875/#water-does-not-dispense-at-all

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have tried each of these solutions to no avail. I do not get any noise from the dispenser when it is pressed. Ice maker is working fine, so I assume water is getting into fridge. Is it possibly water valve or is there an electronic component behind the dispenser that may need to be replaceds?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

How long have you had the fridge? Also, was this purchased in the US? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Fridge is 8 years old and purchased at Best Buy in US.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Since these troubleshooting steps did not help this will require service you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location