cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
than1441
Constellation

RF28HFEDBSR/AA Ice Maker Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought this for less than 3 months ago. The date of Manufacture is March 2019. However, Ice Maker did not make any ice and make an only sound. I'm very frustrated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF28HFEDBSR/AA Ice Maker Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

than1441
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Arter I set up again reset and power off. Refrigerator Ice Maker works slowly. Hence, I'd like to check a couple of days. If it will not work again I'll contact again. Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep us posted, you are welcome. 

user2ZZmvb3Nm7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  We paid over $2,000 for this refrigerator and the ice maker has stopped working.  We have reset and defrosted the icemaker countless times.  It works for a few days and then stops working all over again.  It has gotten so bad that we have stopped using the ice maker and now keep bags of ice in our freezer.  This is incredibly frustrating.  I would appreciate direct contact from Samsung on this issue, as it is clearly a flaw.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2ZZmvb3Nm7    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user3GBJwnWu4w
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this same probem.  The Service Bulletin stating to seal the compartment with RTV was no help.  I am having to remove the frozen blocks of ice almost weekly.  Other suggestions were to completly unplug the unit to defrost for 24 hours and to do this monthly.  This is a crazy suggestion in my opinion.  Hoping Samsung as decided to do more for customers with this problem.  As this is obviously a design flaw.