cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

RF28JBEDBSG/AA Refrigerator Flex Drawer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday, my refrigerator was "beeping" all day  (no error messages that I could find).

I can't change the temperature in the "Flex Drawer".  I shut the referigerator off at the Circuit Breaker and the setting changed from "Cold Drinks" to "Meat/Fish".    I then took out the Flex Draw and disconnected & then re-connected the wires.   The drawer changed back to "Cold Drinks", which should mean the draw is at 33 degrees.   The drawer is at about 39 degrees.

The only ligh illuminated on the control panel is the "Cold Drink" light.   I cannot change the setting (nothing happens when I push the "Temp Button".)  No chime, no illumiation ... nothing.  The "beeping" has stopped.

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF28JBEDBSG/AA Refrigerator Flex Drawer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to proceed with service.  Feel free to send me a private message with your serial number I would be happy to look into some service options for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you shut the unit off at the breaker, how long was it off? And just the confirm, the beeping has stopped but the display won't change to Meat/Fish?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the beeping has stopped.

I only left the refrigerator off, mommentarily.   

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just shut it off again and left it off, for about 15 minutes.

No change.  I still can't change the temperature of the Flex Drawer, but curiously ... the "setting" didn't change.  It's still set for "Cold Drinks".

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to proceed with service.  Feel free to send me a private message with your serial number I would be happy to look into some service options for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Private Email sent.

Thank you

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to respond to your PM about setting up a Service Call, but the site said I had reached my quoto for "Private Messages".

I would like to set up a Service Call

Thank you