cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

RF28R7351SG/AA Ice water control not working

Last fall 2019 we bought the new fridge with a damaged door. Best buy replaced the door as was agreed upon before purchase, but shortly after the replacement of both doors, (1month), the display lights started acting funny and then the whole control panel on the outside of left door quit working. Best buy won't address issue as they say it's out of their 90 day warrantee, and so far samsung hasn't replied to my emails or messages. Has anyone had this problem, or know of a solution? I've checked all the connections short of pulling the whole unit apart, but find nothing out of the ordinary or loose. Yes, the inside control panel still works, but what a pain to have to open and change every time I want to go from ice to water.

THANKS for any help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF28R7351SG/AA Ice water control not working

Have you made sure that the circuit breaker hasn't been tripped or that the power cord isn't damaged along with the outlet the fridge is plugged into? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, other than just the outside ice/water selector panel everything works great,

but thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

SamsungAl,

Is there a circuit breaker or fuse on the fridge related to just this item? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There is not a breaker on the refrigerator. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this further.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Good morning Al,
This is Patrick and I was wondering since I have had no other contact with you if you received the information that you requested and and I sent, and if so, had a chance to either investigate or refer it to someone who could? I also sent the same information, (4 0r  5 pics and a brief description), to @SamsungLou, but have not heard back from him either. Just curious as to what my options are with this issue.

Thank you once again for your time and concern in this matter.
Patrick