cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

RF30HBEDBSR MODEL SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR Freezing and Ice Maker Freezing

Please help- we have repeatedly fixed this refregerator from SAMSUNG - Double Door with Flex Zone horizontal drawer and Big Lower Freezer Drawer model.   

1) Continues to Frees up in the ICE TRAY region

2) Continues to have Refrigerator FREEZING issues(to Cold in Refrigerator) 

3) Requires FD Mode monthly(forced defrost) to keep it half way working properly

etc.   

HELP !  Anyone know the email to get SAMSUNG to RESPOND/RECALL/FIX these issues?  Today is May 11, 2020.  We bought this refrigerator NEW in 2015 - repeated issues.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: RF30HBEDBSR MODEL SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR Freezing and Ice Maker Freezing

I have the same problems with my ice maker freezing and not working. Have the same model year.  My sister and a close friend both have these refrigerators and the same problems! There is currently class action lawsuit being brought agains Samsung for these defective refrigerators. Go online to the New Jersey BBB and look for Samsung in Ridgefield Park NJ to file a complaint. I have done this for the second time. I received a call from Samsung office of the president the other day and the woman told me the only thing she would do for me was to set up service at MY cost. Mind you, this company is completely aware they sold these refrigerators and continue to sell them with defective engineering and design. The ice maker and temperature problem is the same for everyone! I have had to buy hundreds of dollars of bagged ice when I have a refrigerator that I paid over $2000 for that worked properly for about 1.5 years and Samsung will not fix it! I should have looked at this sooner and realized this is a product problem as at first I though it was just my fridge. 

They claim to stand behind their products but thus far, I have had no offer to make this right unless I PAY again out of my OWN pocket! I think I have given them enough of my hard earned money. They should do what they claim they do and stand behind their product and make this right! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. At this point our ice maker is frozen shut. I had to move all of our food to our older Frigidaire. Our icebox has been thawing out for 24 hours and is still frozen shut. Couldn't FD because our panel all of a sudden stopped working.  Samsung is NO HELP. Sad that our old refrigerator is still in perfect condition since 2014, but this Samsung we purchased in 2017 freezes all the time. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

We have a 2017. Same issue. Samsung paid for a repair 4X! (You have to go with an authorized dealer)  They finally offered to buy us out, but......just the ice maker, not the refrigerator!  I'd like to join that class action suit. Currently, I use a hairdryer lightly about once a week to defrost. I need a new bucket since that has cracked multiple times due to being frozen. Guess I have to spend another $100 on Amazon because I won't give Samsung another penny. Loved their cell phones, but I'm all Apple now because I was so angry with their customer service.