cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

RFG297HDRS

Ice maker isn't making any ice. Changed the filter 1 month ago. Tried resetting the ice maker and waited 24 hours but nothing has occurred also tested how much water is poured into a cup in 10 seconds like I've read in previous peoples concerns about their ice makers not making any ice. I even unplugged the refrigerator to see if that would help and nothing did seem to help. Please help! Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RFG297HDRS

I'm sorry to hear that, have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001012/#ice-maker-is-not-making-any-ice

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes I have. I think I have tried everything. Everything seems to work great but the ice machine. Now that the summer is coming. I would like get my Ice machine up and running again. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number so that I may look into this for you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.