JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Range Control Panel Lights Up and Beeps

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 01:31 PM)
MrsArnold712
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung Range that while it isn't in use keeps changing between functions on the display and beeping. It isn't actively turning on and off but it displays clean, dehydrate, proof etc. Any ideas how to get it to stop?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
When you are done press off to stop this otherwise it remains ready for input. Also if you press the three lines under more options you can turn off the sound.20231103_144523_1000005763_1699047926.jpg

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I also have a Samsung range but I've never experienced anything like this before with it. I'm not so positive about what kind of diagnostics you can check with it since I've never had a problem with mine but you could always reset your range, they're super easy and fast to set back up and I would imagine it should stop the nonsense you're experiencing. Maybe a less hands-on approach you could try would be clearing the cache of the smart things app since I'm not sure if it's the app controlling the range that's causing the issue or the range itself.
0 Likes
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
When you are done press off to stop this otherwise it remains ready for input. Also if you press the three lines under more options you can turn off the sound.20231103_144523_1000005763_1699047926.jpg