Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 03:13 PM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

116 Replies
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I think a class action, the part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. 

0 Likes
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same here. I think a suit.  The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number. 

0 Likes
userglJHJv6w6u
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have noticed the diplay on our oven has started to flicker more and more in recent weeks. This seems to be a fairly common problem among other Samsung oven owners and I am wondering what the best fix is for this. Resetting the power for the oven did not work. Model number is in subject line. Oven is no longer under warranty and was bought by previous owner of home.

userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I think a lawsuit.  The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number. 

I even tried asking here, but their support deleted the request and deleted a the responses. 

0 Likes
usersu0g1Mk6su
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a NE59J7630SG as Part of a package of 4 Samsung kitchen appliances I purchased just over three years ago (last month) and the display went from missing a segment of one digit in clock (two months ago) to now flickering nonstop. I have tried the reset/remove power for 30 minutes with negative results. Very disappointed, as this is apparently a widespread manufacturing defect. Will Samsung step up and make this right?

userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I think a suit.  The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number. 

Maybe you will fare better. They should pay for the part. 

userYVbCEa2MTo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having a similar issue and am not able to find a solution online.  I hope Samsung is able to provide a solution quickly!

userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Me too. Their solution is to put you in voice mail incarceration. I was caught in a loop and couldn't even get a part number. 

So I tried here. My email states I got responses, when I came tu check, I discovered they deleted my request and responses because it was sumilar to my other one. 

Nice work samsung. 

0 Likes
userNOUEj88dWF
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I also have had the same issue. Now my oven doesn't work properly. The preheat takes forever and it does not reach the proper temperature. We have not been able to bake anything. Please advise what I need to replace.

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.