cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this issues also. I'm out of town throughout the week and surely don't need my house burned down from this issue. I hope this issue is address very quickly. Waiting on the recall on this issue. 

Constellation

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The display started flickering a couple of days ago. We powered it down for an hour and started it again. It continues to flicker. Date of purchase is December 12, 2017. It is almost 3 years old. No extended warranty. How can you help?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Constellation

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an oven/range.  All the posts talk about flickering. That's not my issue.  In the background the display is cycling through all of the items.  It's not flickering. 
Suggestions on what is causing this?  Main board or display?   I'd like to repair by myself. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your electric service US (60HZ) or Canada/EU (50HZ)?  I wonder if those with flickering issues have 60HZ power, but your cycling issue is just "slower" flickering due to 50HZ power.  I know, splitting hairs, but I'm curious.

@userl9nSUemCsG wrote:

I have an oven/range.  All the posts talk about flickering. That's not my issue.  In the background the display is cycling through all of the items.  It's not flickering. 
Suggestions on what is causing this?  Main board or display?   I'd like to repair by myself. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I have the same issue. Did you find any answers? Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you've flipped the breaker and the cycling continued,  service would be the next step.  If you would like, you can send me a private message with your model and serial number and I would be happy to look into this further. http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with this model.  I also have all Samsung appliances and am interested with the solution.  [edit]

Thanks.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turned the power off for more than 2 minutes.  Problem still exists. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. It's 60hz.  Standard for US.