cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  

the display of my Samsung oven is flickering.

Samsung Range Model: NE59J7630SS/AC

I see that many people have the same issue with this model: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen-and-Family-Hub/Oven-display-flickering/td-p/704715

Which part needs to be replaced?

Is there a recall on this model?

The propesed solution is to send a private message to Samsung.

I did that 2 days ago and I still do not have an answer.

Best regards

Cosmic Ray

Re: Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think we need a lawsuit.  The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number. 

Then in my email, I saw several responses to my request for help here , but when I looked, they said post was gone. Apparently some kind samsung employee decided that the post was a duplicate, and deleted my post and all the responses.   

The issue is happening across several models. 

If you are out of warranty , no help. 

Make sure to get in social media and let people know. 

Constellation

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Greetings.  I have a electric range model Ne59j7630ss purchased in June, 2017.  The display clicks recycled thru various settings and messages continuously, even after shutting.off at the panel box for an hour.  This started after cooking the Thanksgiving turkey for 6 hours.  Never had a problem prior to this.  Can you advise, some reports show this can be a prelude to a fire!

Thanks.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number.  I got stuck in a voice response nightmare ( press1, press2..)  so I posted here. 

Then in my email, I saw several responses to my request for help here , but when I looked, they said post was gone. Apparently some kind samsung employee decided that the post was a duplicate, and deleted my post and all the responses.   

Make sure to get on social media and let people know. Do not buy samsung. I foolishly redid my kitchen and bought all samsung. A few months after warranty, the icemaker is messed up, now the led flickering. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmmm? This appears to be a common issue. Almost all going bad at the same time and about the same manufacturing time. This is actually my girlfriends range. She bought the range (ne59j7630sg/aa), mfg date October 2016 and a refrigerator. The range she had was 30 years old and worked perfectly fine. The reason she bought the new range was so they would match. She also bought the extended warranty on both. In May 2020 the range quit working. She called for service and turned out to be main control board. However, when they came to replace they brought the wrong part. (She had to take time off work to coordinate repair) The 2nd time they came out they did repair. (She had to take 2nd time from work)

Now she is having the "flickering display" problem. Needless to say she is pretty disappointed with her Samsung purchase.

Unhappy Customer!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just want to thank folks on this discussion board.  I was able to get the part, watch the video, and today I replaced the display in my stove.  Took about half an hour including sliding the stove out and sweeping up the bit and pieces in back.  Everything seems to be working fine, used it this evening to heat up some left overs and everything worked great.  

I would not have been able to do this with everyone's kind help.  Thanks!

Asteroid

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My range control panel has started flickering over the past few weeks and is getting worse. I've tried the reset, no error codes. Model and serial number available. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You and a gazillion other people!!

The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number.  I got stuck in a voice response nightmare ( press1, press2..)  so I posted here. 

Make sure to get on social media and let people know. Do not buy samsung. I foolishly redid my kitchen and bought all samsung. A few months after warranty, the icemaker is messed up, now the led flickering. 

When I called after ages waiting , they didn't even let me know that this was a common problem, they just said out of warranty. When I came here, I was shocked. It's obvious their LED panel has an issue. Someone complained it eventually caught fire.  

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for your experience. Please send your email address to this PM Link, and I will look in to your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.