Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created on: 12/1/20 9:58 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

111 Replies
usertO2Aq2rY1h
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue with this model.  I also have all Samsung appliances and am interested with the solution.  [edit]

Thanks.

0 Likes
userl9nSUemCsG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I turned the power off for more than 2 minutes.  Problem still exists. 

0 Likes
userl9nSUemCsG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks. It's 60hz.  Standard for US. 

0 Likes
userjZvKQDcM3T
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After reading the issues on this site and numerous other sites concerning my NE59J7630SS/AA after I noticed the display flickering and a burning wire smell coming from my range

I contacted the National Product Safety commision, They are wanting to come and collect the oven ..They seemed to believe this is a common problem with my range and other Samsung ranges .

a recall was suggested on this and other models.

I replace the pigtail cable and cleaned up the terminals to the range and checked my incoming wiring, All of the wiring on my end is sized correctly and my voltages are good. The problem seems to be on the range side.

If you've had a similar issue the CPSC would like to hear from you.

Since it is out of warranty and Samsung doesnt want to be accountable for the problem, Maybe I'll sell it to the PSC as they suggested and apply it to the new range.

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You and a gazillion other people!!

The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number.  I got stuck in a voice response nightmare ( press1, press2..)  so I posted here. 

Then in my email, I saw several responses to my request for help here , but when I looked, they said post was gone. Apparently some kind samsung employee decided that the post was a duplicate, and deleted my post and all the responses.   

The issue is happening across several models. 

If you are out of warranty , no help. 

Make sure to get on social media and let people know. Do not buy samsung. I foolishly redid my kitchen and bought all samsung. A few months after warranty, the icemaker is messed up, now the led flickering. 

When I called after ages waiting , they didn't even let me know that this was a common problem, they just said out of warranty. When I came here, I was shocked. It's obvious their LED panel has an issue. I am waiting for it to eventually catch fire, and then I will get a lawyer. 

0 Likes
dirq
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a range purchased in Dec 2019, model 

NE59N6630SS. Same issue. Display started flickering a few days ago, of course a few weeks past 1 year warranty. I tried powering off but it didn't work. 

The part is about $90 but is out of stock. Of course it's about 1/7th of what I paid for the entire range. 

Any resolutions?
0 Likes
user0tte12luI4
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The screen keeps flickering. 

0 Likes
userYqDFOs7LpA
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

88DB86F1-CCA4-4398-9B6F-A659DF031C4E.png

4D8972BC-D947-46D7-A8F8-5E0523EDF2D3.png

5160BA72-3C6C-4918-9058-FBDB44B22227.png

02A84B37-81CE-49A7-8EBB-087C6123ED2B.png

ECC22448-0DF2-43F0-90CA-0BC07AFA725F.png

I can't post a video but screen keeps flickering with diff things. Just started. I bought this oven in may 2019. Any help is much appreciated 

0 Likes
userJGodc7YLh2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I also have the Samsung electric range Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display is flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen. I purchased new in November of 2018 so it's just over two years old. 

0 Likes