cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung ruined our Thanksgiving . We redid the entire kitchen in samsung devices. First the icemaker went out then over THANKSGIVING we notice the TURKEY is taking way too long to cook. The LED lights are weirdly flickering. 

No turkey this year. 

I go on line and it seems to be a problem with samsung stoves. So I call in today expecting them to at least pay for the part.   Omg - waited, waited, then DROPPED. Called in , voice asks  -are you calling back about your prior call? , yes!' waited waited.. they sent me to TV!!! 

Finally get a person, waited, waited.... She comes back just to say -it's out of warranty. - no kidding !! 

No, she can't do anything. I ask her to send me to parts then...

Waiting waiting.   Get stuck in voice crazy land -press number 1 if.., number 2 if, .... I press, nothing happens, same recording over and over.  

Has anyone ever gotten a decent compassionate response? 

Can someone give me the part # for the led replacement for model NE59J763O55/AA. 

Thank You. 

Cosmic Ray

Re: Range Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked my email and apparently there were several responses to my other post, but they showed up as empty. The last email I got was that the post had been removed because it was similar to this one. 

Lol.

So Samsung has tortured me again. Too much. 

If anyone had responded to my other post can you please respond again. Btw, Yes, I powered down.  Didn't work.

At point I need to replace the panel. 

Can someone give me the part # for the led replacement for model NE59J763O55/AA. 

Thank You. 

Maybe a samsung representative can explain why my mailbox is full of responses, but my post was removed. 

Thank you to all my fellow sufferers.

And remember to get on social media and let folks know to never buy one of their products.  

Constellation

Range display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My range model number NE59J7630SG is flickering. Is this a recall or am I just stuck replacing the display?

Astronaut

Re: Range display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue as are many others. HELP

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? I would love to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having flickering with Model #NE59J7630 for a year.This stove was included in a house we purchased in August of 2019, so we do not have a warranty.I have just ordered a new LED display from Appliance Parts Pros that we will install after watching several videos about this-fingers crossed. Additionally, this house came with a Samsung French Door refrigerator which pooled water in the bottom of the refrigerator from the ice maker.As it too was not on a warranty due to us purchasing the house with these appliances in place, we purchased a new refrigerator from a more reliable brand and had the faulty Samsung refrigerator hauled away by the new seller.I am flabbergasted that Samsung continues to have this huge amount of complaints regarding their stoves and refrigerators yet does nothing,not the least of which would be to own up to the issue and at least publish how to decently fix these.Their prices have dropped drastically to replace.  Sad.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same issue. Hopefully simple repair or warranty extension. 

Astronaut

Range display blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Astronaut

Re: Range display blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been doing repairs for 30 years. Encountered this gas range with a repetitive blink. Also the oven cavity light didn't work. Diagnosed it with bad control. Installed new control and got same symptoms. After locating schematic and staring at it a while, I realized the only common link with all items was the neutral of 120v. Range was plugged into a short extension cord so we replaced it with another. Same symptoms. Finally ran cord to an outlet across the room. Solved the problem! The outlet the range was plugged into developed a neutral problem. Did not even consider this because the range had been working on this cord, in this outlet, for more than 2 years. Rookie mistake I'm owning up to to save someone else this problem.