Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created: 01-31-2021 07:05 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

111 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userJGodc7YLh2    I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userdNJ1GnwpzX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had to change the display, about $90 for Part.  Samsung will not reimburse because I made the repair myself. They claimed they would pay for repairs but canceled the service appointment after several weeks claiming no one available. My understanding no upgrade on replacement part so possibly will be replacing again in a few years. Many complaints about the display look like Samsung would be concerned with the faulty display and make it right with the customers. Very disappointed with quality of range and will not buy another Samsung appliance.

userOjxPxjddjt
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My range display is also flickering  - again.  Samsung replaced it once and now it is doing it again.  Love this range but it's getting g old having to fix it. 

0 Likes
userBPejDyCuJ2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have seen several others with this same issue. Range is just past a year old, but I did get an extended warranty.

The LED flickers continously, there is a plethora of complaints about this site wide. Samsung is aware of this, but there doesn't seem to be a recall in progress.

Aside from the fact that this doesn't bode well for good customer service, I'd say it sets up Samsung to lose customers from its loyal fan base.

The Department for Consumer Affairs, as well as the Better Business Bureau will be hearing of this.

userdNQGyrOEca
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi Samsung community!

The LEDs on my electric range panel are flickering like they're possessed... roast, C, self, sec, 2, and | | | are all blinking at different speeds and brightnessess. It works fine. It's just a little poltergeist-y. Has anyone experienced this? It's a relatively new range, installed in 2017, model NE59J7630. 

-Harlan

0 Likes
userzCiuTzBh0V
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm in an Identical situation! The display lights started flickering on my Samsung cook stove NE59J7630SG/AA about 2 months ago.  This stove was installed NEW, been taken care of - and has been used fewer than 100 times!!!  Samsung REALLY needs to issue a RECALL on this - provide replacement part/service At No Cost - and REPAY us for replacement cost if we've already had to fix our Range Display! 

My other appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher) are also Samsung - were purchased New at same time, installed in our cabin - and used only infrequently.  I'm concerned as to when going to have problems with those other appliances - and Samung's apparent Lack of Concern about Known/Ongoing Issues!!!

0 Likes
userJ0u0hoAhfw
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung Electric Range manufactured in Nov 2018, M/C: NES9N6630S I purchased in late 2019. The display continuously flickers, regardless if the range top or oven is on or off. It is no longer under warranty. From what I see on the blog as well as other social media formats this appears wide spread. The display has been checked for error code and show no errors.. I also feel Samsung should acknowledge this widespread defect and step up and repair/ replace the defected display.  Does anyone have any additional information on this issue?                                                               

userOjxPxjddjt
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm so sick of my range acting up. The display was fixed once and now it is doing it again. Why can't this be fixed?  Plus, the black stainless steel is beginning to peel around the handle. I bought all new Samsung appliances in October 2018 and all are working well except this range problem. Do the right thing Samsung and make this right. 

useruAXYW1xVI6
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just wanted to add my stove to the list. Mine started flickering about 4 months ago. Just 6 months out of warranty.  The flickering is getting brighter to the point of annoyance. Any new information on the issue.  Seems strange all these individuals have the same issue on an item so new without assistance?

0 Likes
dirq
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
0 Likes