Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created on: 9/6/20 7:38 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? If so, see the link below to troubleshoot the error code.

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Has the unit been moved recently? If so, make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly.

Power cycle the unit for at least 2 minutes.  ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link -----> https://bit.ly/39kTopa 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
96 Replies
J_Szop
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi,

Like many others, I have a display that is flickering on my electric range, model NE59N6630SS.

It has been happening for a few months and seems to be getting worse.

The unit was purchased in Feb '19, so is about 1 1/2 years old.

What is Samsung doing about this failed part?

Thank you.

userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
userXTI2x6R1fQ
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

InkedPXL_20201208_232447167_Moment SAMSUNG_LI.jpg

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I've submitted a similar report to the CPSC.

Thank you for your post.

0 Likes
usero5Q1k4RN3t
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I also have the Samsung electric range Model #NE59N6630S, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display is flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen. I purchased new in October of 2018 so it's just over two years old. I would like a solution that works. The rebooting does not work. Samsung needs to step up.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
sewwoman
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Wow - I'm surprised and very unhappy/disappointed to see sooo many having the exact same issue I'm having at about the same age... I purchased my unit (Model NE59N6630SS) in October 2018.  Samsung should do better than making us pay for replacement parts at only 2 years old.  Yes, I've tried unplugging for over 2 minutes and no, nothing was dropped/hit etc to impact it.  I bought this unit b/c of the bread proof feature.  Given Samsungs' lack of customer service I won't be purchasing another Samsung... Very sad!

Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? If so, see the link below to troubleshoot the error code.

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Has the unit been moved recently? If so, make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly.

Power cycle the unit for at least 2 minutes.  ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link -----> https://bit.ly/39kTopa 

View solution in context

0 Likes
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Did they fix it? Are you in warranty? 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
userwX8L5pPHwR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am experiencing the same issue with the oven display and based on this thread, it is a common issue with this model. I tried all the solutions and it didn't get resolved. What is Samsung's solution? I purchased a fridge and this stove at the same time and they both have defective parts.  

0 Likes