Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created on: 9/6/20 7:38 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

JUMP TO SOLUTION
96 Replies
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You and a gazillion other people!!

The part needs to be replaced. It's about 100$. But I couldn't even get through to anyone in support to get a part number.  I got stuck in a voice response nightmare ( press1, press2..)  so I posted here. 

Then in my email, I saw several responses to my request for help here , but when I looked, they said post was gone. Apparently some kind samsung employee decided that the post was a duplicate, and deleted my post and all the responses.   

The issue is happening across several models. 

If you are out of warranty , no help. 

Make sure to get on social media and let people know. Do not buy samsung. I foolishly redid my kitchen and bought all samsung. A few months after warranty, the icemaker is messed up, now the led flickering. 

When I called after ages waiting , they didn't even let me know that this was a common problem, they just said out of warranty. When I came here, I was shocked. It's obvious their LED panel has an issue. Someone complained it eventually caught fire.  

0 Likes
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for your experience. Please send your email address to this PM Link, and I will look in to your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung ruined our Thanksgiving . We redid the entire kitchen in samsung devices. First the icemaker went out then over THANKSGIVING we notice the TURKEY is taking way too long to cook. The LED lights are weirdly flickering. 

No turkey this year. 

I go on line and it seems to be a problem with samsung stoves. So I call in today expecting them to at least pay for the part.   Omg - waited, waited, then DROPPED. Called in , voice asks  -are you calling back about your prior call? , yes!' waited waited.. they sent me to TV!!! 

Finally get a person, waited, waited.... She comes back just to say -it's out of warranty. - no kidding !! 

No, she can't do anything. I ask her to send me to parts then...

Waiting waiting.   Get stuck in voice crazy land -press number 1 if.., number 2 if, .... I press, nothing happens, same recording over and over.  

Has anyone ever gotten a decent compassionate response? 

Can someone give me the part # for the led replacement for model NE59J763O55/AA. 

Thank You. 

userzKqnxkyBv0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I checked my email and apparently there were several responses to my other post, but they showed up as empty. The last email I got was that the post had been removed because it was similar to this one. 

Lol.

So Samsung has tortured me again. Too much. 

If anyone had responded to my other post can you please respond again. Btw, Yes, I powered down.  Didn't work.

At point I need to replace the panel. 

Can someone give me the part # for the led replacement for model NE59J763O55/AA. 

Thank You. 

Maybe a samsung representative can explain why my mailbox is full of responses, but my post was removed. 

Thank you to all my fellow sufferers.

And remember to get on social media and let folks know to never buy one of their products.  

0 Likes
uservcgF7SnXTa
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My range model number NE59J7630SG is flickering. Is this a recall or am I just stuck replacing the display?

0 Likes
userzK6FyHNt7X
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Having same issue as are many others. HELP

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? I would love to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
useroBSFe9M58y
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I've been having flickering with Model #NE59J7630 for a year.This stove was included in a house we purchased in August of 2019, so we do not have a warranty.I have just ordered a new LED display from Appliance Parts Pros that we will install after watching several videos about this-fingers crossed. Additionally, this house came with a Samsung French Door refrigerator which pooled water in the bottom of the refrigerator from the ice maker.As it too was not on a warranty due to us purchasing the house with these appliances in place, we purchased a new refrigerator from a more reliable brand and had the faulty Samsung refrigerator hauled away by the new seller.I am flabbergasted that Samsung continues to have this huge amount of complaints regarding their stoves and refrigerators yet does nothing,not the least of which would be to own up to the issue and at least publish how to decently fix these.Their prices have dropped drastically to replace.  Sad.

SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes