cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Range Electrical Fire

While using the oven last night, flames erupted and shot up from the back of the Samsung electrical range.  Was able to put out with extinguisher and them switched off breaker.  Model is FE - R300SX and S/N: <HIDDEN>

Removed the top horizontal panel on the back of the range and fire damage is clearly visible.

Have noticed  posts with the same problem.  Has anyone received any sort of support and/or help from Samsung.  With the holiday four days away, I do not want to rush into buying a new range.

Best,

Cannot Roast The TurkeySamsung Range Electrical Fire 11.21.2020.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Range Electrical Fire

Oh man! Glad nobody was hurt. I would contact Samsung and the company responsible for the warranty on the range(if you have one). Contact Samsung through the support website or call the number they list on that page. Hope this helps! Good luck and stay safe!
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Range Electrical Fire

I am so glad that no one was hurt when this happened! Please send me a private message with a photo of the model and serial number so I can get this looked into for you Smiley Happy http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.