Original topic:

Range clock sync wrong time

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 06:57 AM)
userrwzOQKqCrx
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It just changed to standard time here so I tapped the sync button on the SmartThings app on my phone. It re-set the time on the stove, but to one hour before the time on my phone!

Samsung range model NX60A6511SG.

Pixel 4A running Android 12.

Anyone have a similar problem?

6 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Read the manual for the range to adjust clock for day light savings.
0 Likes
userrwzOQKqCrx
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What page? There are some brief instructions on page 15 about how to set the clock manually, but nothing in the entire manual about  daylight savings..

0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Last night the majority of the US went off Day Light Savings time. Your phone will automatically update; however, your range's clock is set manually, so you'll have to enter the correct time by following the instructions on page 15.
0 Likes
userrwzOQKqCrx
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks - I ended up setting the time on the range manually, of course. But there is definitely a feature on the SmartThings app that syncs the clock on the range to the time on my phone. It's just that it does it incorrectly. It would be nice if Samsung would correct this problem.

0 Likes
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yeah! The same thing happened to me. Ufff so annoying. I had to change the Range's time manually on the display of the Range itself. Quickly tap the clock symbol on the display, if you have a symbol with a 3 seconds underneath don't hold it, just do a quick press and then you'll get the display to input the time.
0 Likes
DottieHon
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
My phone time is 4 minutes fast. I cannot change time showing on s reen. Can someone help me? It's very annoying to have to remember to subtract 4 minutes from screen time!
0 Likes