cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Microwave Model ME16H702SES Runs anytime the door is open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Support. Why are you merging tickets but not responding to the issue? Its obvious that this is a major issue with Samsung Microwaves and it seems you are trying to minimize our the number of issues reported by merging the ticket. Am ok with merging them if there is a resolution. I saw this ticket and followed all the recommendations without any success hence the reason i created a new ticket so merging my ticket without offering a solution is bad customer service when its obvious that this is a defect with most Samsung Microwaves. Am disappointed. Unfortunately i have numberous samsung producst - washer, dish washer, Fridge, dryer, TVs etc - I will think twice when it comes to replacing them. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microwave Model ME16H702SES Runs anytime the door is open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send your full model code and serial number via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Samsung Microwave ME21K7010DG - Starts running by itself. Sets timer and starts to run

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung OTR Microwave started turning on fan in the middle of the night. Lately it's been actually starting the oven with a lot of minutes. Fortunately I heard  it and turned it off. It's done it several times since and we try to remember to unplug it at night. This has got to be dangerous. The turntable hasn't worked since the last time we had it repaired. The spindle falls into the bottom of the body. Installed beginning of 2017 and the turntable stopped working soon after that. We had someone come out and they seemed to fix it but it was broken again within six months and it was out of warranty. Purchased 12/30/16 from Lowes Model  ME21K7010DG.

Astronaut

Microwave

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Microwave  makes beeping noise and turns on by its self

Astronaut

Microwave runs when the door is closed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have replaced 10 Samsung microwaves in my house over the past 4 years. The last GE microwave ran without issues for 15 years. 

The last one we bought was the top of the line 

ME21M706BAS model from Best buy in 2018. In exactly 2 years, it started running the fan on as soon as the door was opened. A few days later now and it makes a noise as if it is running but the base no longer rotates and the foor does not get heated.

Astronaut

Microwave turns itself off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

me21m706bag randomly will turn light, fan and even microwave on and off all on its own.  No error code is displayed.

Astronaut

Microwave runs when the door is closed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SMH9187ST Before it went out completely, it was coming on when the door was being opened. But, the microwave was working. However, after a day of this happening, it went out completely. The light turns on when the door is opened, the touch panel works, but there is no activity when the time is set. I tested two micro-switches and they seem to be fine. But I am not sure about the third one that is the bottom-most switch with two-prong on one side of the body and one on the other side. I don't see any switch button like the other ones. Does it mean this is bad? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot! Samar

Astronaut

Microwave turns on when door is closed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung microwave model number ME21H706MQG. It starts whenever I shut the door. Tried unplugging to see if it resets but it did not make a difference. It is a fire hazard and I need to have it fixed asap

Constellation

Microwave model ME21H706MQS turns on by itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried all the solutions or tests in other threads

kept a glass of water and closed the door.  After 60 seconds, it is hot.  

tried resetting the power supply over night, still no change.

makes a humming sound, just like it does when you intend to heat something.

seems like a safety issue!