cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refridgerator Model RF263BEAESG/AA Leaking Water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My refridgerator is leaking water throught the defrost/condensor drain. I have checked the typical solutions that I have found on this forum. I have had the unit for 1.5 years and this has been a rare, but recurrent issue. Usually it resolves itself with only minor inconvenience. This time I had to turn off the water to keep from flooding the kitchen. If the water is on, it runs through the system and out the bottom, like a valve has stuck or failed. Does anyone have suggestions on where sucha vavle might be, or how to get it unstuck?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refridgerator Model RF263BEAESG/AA Leaking Water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you seeing any build up of ice in the back of the fridge?  If you've tried cleaning it and it continued to return, service would be the next step.  If you would like to move forward with that process, send me a private message with your serial number here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Serial number <HIDDEN>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked the water pressure and adjusted it to see if that prevents the water leak?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this identical problem.  What is the solution??

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a RF28N9780SR/AA and the water is leaking inside the bottom freezer drawer in the back.  It accumulates under the bottom freezer storage drawer and creates ice inside the freezer on the bottom. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you seeing any build up of ice in the back of the fridge?  If you've tried cleaning it and it continued to return, service would be the next step.  If you would like to move forward with that process, send me a private message with your serial number here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also identical issue.  Just out of warranty of course....

What is the solution Samsung??

There was no changes to the water pressure in my house and this refrigerator started pouring out water as quick as it was going in from the icemaker area drain tube onto my hardwood floors.  I had to shut off water the to fridge to prevent further damage and flooding the entire how.  Now I have damage to my hardwood floors from a $3k refrigerator

S/N: <hidden>

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does exactly the same thing, out of the blue after working just fine previously, can't use the water dispenser or ice maker at all now because as soon as the water supply is turned on it just comes out the drain tube and overflows the drain pan and floods the kitchen! How can you stop this and get the features of this expensive fridge working properly? There has to be some help for this Samsung?!