JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refridgerator leaking after Ice Machine Repaired

(Topic created: 01-06-2021 12:08 PM)
userT7g6YzvOLC
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Back in August 2020 I contacted you guys because the Ice Machine/dispenser on my refridgerator had frozen up and I had not been able to use it since the first few months I bought it back in 2016. A repair man,  sent from Samsung,  came out and fixed it and replaced the mother board. Now it makes loud noises that shakes the entire floor and has begun leaking water from the ice dispenser. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userL46Pdz38FO
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had the same problem. Their tech has been out multiple times but finally told us  the refrigerator is just defective. Apparently there are class action lawsuits that Samsung is trying settle out of court. Keep track of all calls and repairs. I am still waiting for a call back from Samsung customer service months later.  This is my last Samsung purchase. 

0 Likes
useraSeca1jtoP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Cool select panel had been replaced twice in two years 2015 french door two drawer stainless. Hum of motor becomes SOOO loud. They have yoo syeam the part just to remove it!
0 Likes
useraSeca1jtoP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
$2500 refrigerator two service calls for major issues one luckily under warranty the other $300+ my cost Same issue frozen coils both techs had to steam the part free. Gotta be a issue Samsumg trying to squash 2015 model , Their vendors just sell and try to make more money off you woith exorbitant cost for a extended warranty
0 Likes