Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator Auto Fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi we have model # RF28R7351DT/AA

and the front of the water pitcher leaks everytime we use it... We paid a lot of money for this fridge for this to leak, we have checked everything on it and still leaks.. How can we get a replacement, this is still under warranty 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator Auto Fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full serial number so that we can look into all options possible? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full serial number so that we can look into all options possible? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue and my refrigerator is just a few months old?  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. They sent me a replacement pitcher and the same thing happened. Very frustrating.