cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Refrigerator Class Action Lawsuit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First and foremost Samsung has the worst refrigerators we have ever had and we run several property rentals. We have the RS22HDHPNWW/AA S/N <hidden> refrigerator and have had nothing but problems from the beginning. First of all there is bubbling under the icemaker and rust and our repair man from home depot told us this was caused by a defect in the model design. Secondly it has gone out on us multiple times starting the first year a d we have lost thousands if dollars worth of food. Who else has had similar problems? I think its time for ANOTHER class action lawsuit.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Refrigerator Class Action Lawsuit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @user2qUJ27FSTt ,

I am sorry for your experience you have had across the board. You will need to send a private message with the full model and serial number to any of the mods. They will be able to assist you.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @user2qUJ27FSTt ,

I am sorry for your experience you have had across the board. You will need to send a private message with the full model and serial number to any of the mods. They will be able to assist you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I fear it is just a matter of time before this loud RF263BEAESR that we have dies. I am attempting to get it repaired through SAMSUNG but they are only willing to send out one company that is 2.5 hours away with the worst reviews I have ever read almost criminal in some cases.  very upsetting.  Three weeks ago they sent DISH to fix my ice maker and it seems to be working perfectly (they replaced a lot of parts), Now it sounds like a propeller againt something rattling. I checked the "fix" of leveling and raising the front legs it almost sounds worse.  I hope you get your problem resolved. I think I like the class action idea, also there is a FB page about refunds have you seen it?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I join the lawsuit if my issue is a defective mobile device they're refusing to repair/replace?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But why PM or call?  Every time someone contacts you they are told that a technician will come out but it will be out of the consumer's pocket, even though Samsung knows they are at fault and refuses to fix the issue.  That is why there is a lawsuit, and likely more to come.  Samsung needs to step up and take responsibility.  What is going to happen when one of these products leaks and ruins floors, or starts a fire??  Shame on you, Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rust problem around the water and ice maker. I called a year ago and was told it was because of high humidity. Where in the world (beside the obvious ) does not have high humidity.  I'm in.

kent

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same experience with my fridge but it looks like Samsung will not stand behind anything. Then you come on here and say "Send a private message with the full model and serial number" to provide the illusion that Samsung will stand behind their products. But its obvious through everyone's dissapointment that they do not. I hope this class action lawsuit helps all the consumers like me who made the mistake of buying this junk.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung RF26J7500BC-AA ice-maker keeps freezing over. This is one of the defective units, how can we become part of the class action suit? This refregerator lasted only 3 years.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I agree.  My icemaker started freezing over as soon as the warranty period ended.  How convenient.  Now I'm finding out that Samsung was aware of the icemaker issues in their products but did nothing for customers.  There should have been a recall and fix for all customers.  Now I see several class action lawsuits and I'm ready to join another one.  I've scheduled a service call but there was a BIG disclaimer that my product was out of warranty so I would have to pay.  If Samsung was aware of the icemaker issues, why continue to develop the product and why not offer a free fix?  Where is the accountability?  I will NEVER purchase samsung products again.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing! It's so frustrating and I'm so tired of buying ice all the time!