cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Refrigerator FIlter Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a model RF265AB French door fridge. The housing for the water filter connection leaks through a little pinhole. The water filter does not leak.  I can't find a parts list online to see if this is something that I can even replace. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you. 

20200729_200321[1].jpg20200729_200455[1].jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator FIlter Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All parts and service manuals for Samsung products are available from samsungparts.com. Depending on where the leak i located on your unit, check this Parts Link for your particular model.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All parts and service manuals for Samsung products are available from samsungparts.com. Depending on where the leak i located on your unit, check this Parts Link for your particular model.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung lou,

Thank you for your help. That is what I needed. 

Do you have any insight on what it takes to change the Water Filter Housing (DA97-01666Y)?  The leak is in the side of the Housing so I don't think it can be repaired.

Thank You,

John h.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, but I do not. I would need to check the service manual for information, but I have never changed one of these.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Lou,

Thanks. Is there a way for me to get access to the service manual? I don't want to order the part until I know what I am getting into. 

Thank you,

john h.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link to our parts website that @SamsungLou provided has the service manual handy for you Smiley Happy