cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The solution is not working fo my Samsung refrigerator modelLFXS24623S/00.  This is frustrating.  Since I've had this refrigerator, ice maker has given me nothing but problems.  And now since Th beginning I'd Oct 2019, the ice maker refused to work.  In addition about ever month, the have to remove a 1/4 inch sheet of ice that forms at the bottom of my freezer.  I will never recommenced a Samsung refrigerator to anyone ever.  I recently purchased a dish washer and because of your refrigerator issues, I refused to even consider Samsung.  Stick with TVs and leave kitchen appliances to companies that care.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, it looks like the model code you provide is an LG Refrigerator. I do recommend reaching out to LG Customer Service. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also started having this problem on our Chef Collection 4-door.  Frosts over very quickly.  Tried sealing the lower left edge with silicone but that didn't work.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Ice Maker freezes up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung RF30HDEDTSR Ice maker keeps freezing up and the tray is jammed and I have to use a hair blowdryer to melt the clunk of ice that is preventing  tray removal.

Does Samsung have a fix for this problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my family hub been fighting this since it was new. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution!!! We all spent a lot of money on this refrigerator. I have called , had repairmen out and 2 years later....STILL CAN'T USE THE ICE MAKER! I have read through this thread and other threads dating back 4 years!!! STILL NO SOLUTION! I want a refund! Either that or we can all contact the media, consumer reports and the BBB! This is absolutley UNACCEPTABLE!!

Asteroid

Re: ice maker stopped samsung model RF263BEAESR fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you recieve a response to this? I'm curious also because my ice maker also stopped and I am hesitant to order a new ice maker unless I'm sure this isn't a problem with the way the buckey might impact the starting and stopping of ice production. Thanks.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

our ice maker didnt work for days and we couldn't figure out why took the ice maker out re inserted it, no ice build up then i noticed.   the display said ice off turned it back on... worked fine... LOL  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

<HIDDEN> please reply

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message. http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.