cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my family hub been fighting this since it was new. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution!!! We all spent a lot of money on this refrigerator. I have called , had repairmen out and 2 years later....STILL CAN'T USE THE ICE MAKER! I have read through this thread and other threads dating back 4 years!!! STILL NO SOLUTION! I want a refund! Either that or we can all contact the media, consumer reports and the BBB! This is absolutley UNACCEPTABLE!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi There, 

My rf323tedbsr has stopped making ice on both top and bottom. I am unable to remove the top ice maker. Before I take an approached, wanted to get Samsungs approach to removing and remedy the "no Ice" issue. Please advise. 

Thank you, 

Jerry

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001014/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fridge model # RF24FSEDBSR.  A true pice of junk for $2,600!  My ice maker leaks; the bin is cracked; it frosts up on the top; This fridge and ALL Samsung refrigerators are totally defective;  just look at all the posts on Youtube;  how can Samsung sell such a piece of junk?  I will never buy another Samsung applicance again;  there are multiple class action law suits against Samsung;  Samsung doesn't stand behind their product and their design is flawed;  IN THE PAST MONTH,  the main fridge section temp varies between 52 degrees and 40 degrees when the display setting says 34 degrees.  (I purchased a small, accurate digital thermometer that I put inside the fridge.  I checked its accuracy many times for room temp and outdoor temp - and it is accurate).  To keep my food from spoiling, I have to  power freeze several times a day to 27 degrees, the inside temp gets to 39 degrees!   I have manually defrosted the coils and removed ice from the fan at least half dozen times.  Yesterday I did it again - and there was ice around the thermistor and top right section where the tubes enter the back of the fridge  but there was no ice on the coils or fan; I have replaced the thermoster.    I have had service out three times;  they can't fix the problem; the product is defective and I will be forced to buy another non-Samsung product and scrap my 4 year old Samsung $2600 fridge.  HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?  Samsung should be ashamed of itself.  I wish every new prospective customer would read this and NOT BUY A SAMSUNG refrigerator!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the French Door (4 door) fridge RF24FSEDBSR that has stopped making ice.

I have gone thru the process outlined on your website.  

• defrosted the freezer
  • reset the button **
  • turned the power off and on
  • Checked water pressure

Nothing seems to work,  It has been over a week with no ice.

** when pressing the reset button I do NOT get a beep at the beginning or after the test but I do hear some movement in the freezer.  Waited over 24 hours and still no ice.

Please note that this is an ongoing problem for about a year.   Previous defrosting the ice maker has always cleared up the problem (although a big pain in the rear).   I would really like this to be resolved as an icemaker should work in a relatively new fridge.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ice maker stopped samsung model RF263BEAESR fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you recieve a response to this? I'm curious also because my ice maker also stopped and I am hesitant to order a new ice maker unless I'm sure this isn't a problem with the way the buckey might impact the starting and stopping of ice production. Thanks.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

our ice maker didnt work for days and we couldn't figure out why took the ice maker out re inserted it, no ice build up then i noticed.   the display said ice off turned it back on... worked fine... LOL  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

<HIDDEN> please reply