cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I came on here to check if there's any recalls on refrigerators and stoves. Unfortunately I came across consumers with exact same issues a about their ice maker. WOW!!! I also read the solutions that was given by Samsung reps. HOWEVER, that never worked for me. I also came across a comment about lawsuit. How can I sign up? How can re be refunded? I'm scared to see about my stove now. I loved Samsung. My appliances, electronics, and phones are Samsung. Now I need to be cautious because the issues I'm having seems to be the norm for a lot of consumers

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had ice maker issues. My refrigerator was several years out of warranty. I contacted Samsung and explained the issue. They sent out a Samsung service tech, he replaced the entire ice maker with a special kit that had all the components, all no charge. It works great now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read your post. Contacted Samsung on the website chat. They are doing the same thing for me as I type this. No cost service appointment is scheduled.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Icemaker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ice maker not wiorking. No ice coming out  my 3000.00+ family hub refrigerator!+.  image.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Icemaker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsung rf28jbedbsr/aa Piece of dung

@userDYC8mZo3ah wrote:

Ice maker not wiorking. No ice coming out  my 3000.00+ family hub refrigerator!+.  image.jpg

ice maker I will never ever buy anything Samsung ever again. The customer service is horrible. The unit is terrible. Don't buy.