cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, it looks like the model code you provide is an LG Refrigerator. I do recommend reaching out to LG Customer Service. 

usert93QM6Vkd9
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also started having this problem on our Chef Collection 4-door.  Frosts over very quickly.  Tried sealing the lower left edge with silicone but that didn't work.

userJ6q8I9dlGN
Astronaut

Ice Maker freezes up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung RF30HDEDTSR Ice maker keeps freezing up and the tray is jammed and I have to use a hair blowdryer to melt the clunk of ice that is preventing  tray removal.

Does Samsung have a fix for this problem?

userOkHeIEsOjR
Astronaut

Re: ice maker stopped samsung model RF263BEAESR fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

our ice maker didnt work for days and we couldn't figure out why took the ice maker out re inserted it, no ice build up then i noticed.   the display said ice off turned it back on... worked fine... LOL  

usertfHk7D50SC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

<HIDDEN> please reply

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message. http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ice off light on how do i turn ice maker back to on rf4267hars

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userpfcjuGedtF
Constellation

Re: ice off light on how do i turn ice maker back to on rf4267hars

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number.. RF18HFENBSP...Same issue!!! Please help us samsung.. this is ridiculous.. I bought mine at lowes.. where I work... and im going to start to tell my customers to not buy samsung refrigerators if nothing is done about this.. we need help!!! Mine is only 2 years old and it has stopped making ice about 20 times.. I am a student and do not have the money for service and I will not be using ice trays in 2018 I spent a lot of money for a “reliable” refrigerator... please help samsung 

userP7KrM2UDpG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a RF263BEAESR, I noticed it stopped making ice yesterday July 2, 2018. We bought the fridge April 2016. No ice build up, the ice maker is not turned to off. Everything was working fine earlier in the day, then nothing. We did a few things before bed hoping for ice in the AM, nothing. I just pressed the Test button but I'm not expecing anything to happen. We bought this at the same time we bought our Samsung stove. We wanted the same brand for fridge and stove. We spent over $5000 for both and bingo the ice maker stops working. I use the ice maker every day multi times a day. I'm very unhappy. I'm in Canada. If this does not get fixed somehow without coming out of my pocket, I'll never buy Samsung applicances again! Shame because I love my stove! 

usertIXXIGnu5c
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. There is no reset button anywhere! What did you do to get it to start making ice again? 

Thank you,

Yvonne