cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Water Leak from Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Well it looks like Samsung took my service bulletins down. I thought this might help someone.

Instead of taking links down, please supply a fix to this problem.

Thank you
Peter
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. Ice maker freezes up every month and I have to defrost and break up the ice. Issue recall on this to replace parts? 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my fridge probably a year ago and it has always had a leaking problem. Today I discovered the icemaker was frozen and was no longer making ice. The ice holder has been cracked for a while now but I figured that was not a big deal.  Samsung is very disappointing, unfortunately my entire kitchen is Samsung. BTW, I also own the washer they had a problem with exploding! I am going to give Samsung a call tomorrow, not looking forward to that conversation! 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide your model and serial number

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same problem. I'll send you my S/N when I get home tonight. I've had this refridgerator for just over a year (by 1-1/2 weeks). Is there a fix that will cover this issue under warranty? 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me your full model code and serial number please?   http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue as reported by everyone on this thread.  Although it sounds like a consistent issue, Samsung either doesn’t have a solution or is intentionally choosing to ignore it.  Is this really your business model?   Please get one of your many engineers to actually investigate and solve the problem.  Model RF30HBEDBSR/AA

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have done everything that has been recommend on our unit. Model RF 323TEDBSR/AA. Very fustrating seems like nice unit. Ours has always been stuck in crushed ice. The solonoid has been bad from factory we just didn't notice. Need Help.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that. I can see that you have provided your full model code but I will need the serial number as well to look further into the issue for you. Can you send me your full serial number in a private message? 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungMichelle.... at what point are you going to do something more useful than asking people what their model and serial numbers are?  When is Samsung going to address this?  You collecting SN/MN and telling people they are out of warranty and they should order a service call is completely useless - especially since Samsung doesn't even know what the issue is!

Please start being more useful to everyone on this thread.

Todd