cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userL1bFDxWBei
Constellation

Re: Ice maker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In August 2015 I bought the french door refrigerator from Lowes with door dispensing  (double ice makers - bottom freezer).  They had to change out the bottom ice maker one year later and now it stop working again. 

userW8z38F5ekX
Constellation

Ice maker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worst refrigerator I've ever owned.  I've had the ice maker replaced twice...  six months almost to the day to the last installation, it's starting to fail again.  <Hidden>

user3qLFVfHYqw
Astronaut

Re: Ice makeBad Ice maker... Samsung upper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also had the extended warranty from Lowes 5 year. On my Samsung french door Refrigerator. After having 3 plus years of trouble with is ice maker. I complained to Lowes repair that I wanted a new Refrigerator. The person on the phone said please hold on I'll have to take this to my supervisor. She came back on the phone and said my request had been granted. They send me a check for the entire amount of the box plus tax. I ask when do you want to pick up the old box. We are not the Refrigerator is yours do with it what you wish.  My box was the big one 31 cubic inches. They cut a check for $2600.00+... Just FYI if they have spent over $2100 in repair they will pay you to get out from under it. So just keep calling for a repairman ever week. Please just KEEP calling, you will get your money back...

userYmW681N56r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same ice maker issues on the same model (RF24J9960S4).  We get less than one tray of ice per day, then have to rely on separate ice trays which take up space in the freezer.  

Highlighted
userYmW681N56r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same ice maker issues on the same model (RF24J9960S4).  We get less than one tray of ice per day, then have to rely on separate ice trays which take up space in the freezer.  

userXOpsba87gk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

will Samsung give a refund within the warranty?  I would take a refund.  I bet they do not though.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A refund would only be offered if the unit was deemed un-repairable by a certified technician. 

usersXJtdehxuK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, purchased in March 2014 for $2000 and ice maker has never worked.  Ice Maker freezes up and no longer makes ice.  Defrost ice maker and it makes ice, and freezes up once again.

I have tried to get this resolved with Samsung, but they advise warranty has expired.  I have joined the the Class Action.

userlJ0p78YlWp
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and I am wondering if you were able to fix it? I bet I’ll call them and they are going to tell me I have to pay a technician to come to fix it!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Feel free to send us a private message with the model and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.